- We seek healthcare reform that will allow for the coverage of all persons, no matter their relationship status, health needs, employment status, income levels, or source of income.
- We urge the City to develop an LGBT community healthcare action plan to promote LGBT health, eliminate LGBT healthcare disparities, and insure equal access to effective healthcare for LGBT people and our families
- We urge that all physical and behavioral healthcare professionals receive mandatory cultural competency training, including on LGBT issues, delivered by a qualified provider, and tied to exam success, credentialing, and licensing.
- We urge that the transgender community’s full healthcare needs, up to and including bottom surgery, must be addressed, and that exclusions in private or public health plans, which have been rebuked by the American Medical Association, be repealed.
- We oppose sexual orientation and gender identity conversion therapy.